Designed to facilitate fast, efficient repair flow, the Chassis MandR Platform, which is fully integrated with CCM's Chassis Management Application Suite, is an intuitive system for managing maintenance and repair activities. Utilizing proprietary technology, the application, referred to as MandR (Man-Dar), supports an industry-wide collaborative environment whereby the sharing of vital information becomes a streamlined and seamless process.
MandR features a collection of modules including: Maintenance and Repair, Tariff Management, Job Order
Management, DOT/FMCSA Compliance, Reporting, and EDI subsystem.
- The system provides full management of chassis maintenance and repair activities on any handheld smart device.
- Manage both DVIR and DVER reports
- Record a motor carrier's pre trip, post trip or both
- Organized equipment management with cost control tools, easy access to key chassis M&R information, transparency, simple process to share information
- Intuitive process to simplify the estimating process, enabling quick access to approved repair estimates and ensuring chassis repair costs and time turnarounds are minimized
- Enables communication on all M&R estimates, including job orders and chassis details with accurate updates; provides alert messages to maintenance partners as soon as changes are made.
Bad Order Equipment Status (BOES) Integration
Chassis MandR, as powered by CCM's CIT Group, is fully integrated with our equipment and billing system in addition to the Intermodal Association of North America's (IANA) Bad Order Equipment Statuses (BOES). ChassisMandR decommissions units out of service (OOS) as they in gate and the system updates IANA's clearinghouse if at a BOES integrated facility. This powerful integration greatly enhances the quality, service levels, and cost control of these assets.
The Chassis Management System Application Integrates near real-time movement data with parameter driven business rules to produce visibility of operations. What's more, it provides usage billing information to support chassis operations for multiple entities with various roles. CMS is scalable and highly configurable, able to support evolving requirements and adaptations within intermodal freight transport.
The management suite features highly configurable Fleet, Repositioning, Billing, and Reporting Modules
- State-of-the-art web based system managing the tracking of over 195,000 units and managing nearly 100,000 chassis
- Real-time interactive reporting
- Receiving 4.5-6 million transactions in total per month
- Tracking at over 300 locations, 400 report variations available
Shipment Management Portal
Expediting and improving service to the motor carrier community
The Shipment Management Portal replaces numerous manual practices predominantly performed by email, pen and paper, or over the phone. The application suite features four different modules designed to provide quick and seamless processes to gain a chassis booking in co-op or premium pools, manage chassis provisioning, and identify return locations.
- The Booking System Module for coop pools
- The Reservation System Module for premium pool products
- Return Locations Module for chassis, always free, open to everybody, no account required
- Shipment Portal Module; for motor carriers and BCO's to manage their billing options