The right technology properly implemented and deployed can be the ultimate tool to help free up precious time and resources as well as help properly plan and minimize risk and error. It should streamline communications and act as a driver in realizing supply chain fluidity. It should allow for increased focus on things like customer service, new initiatives and new opportunities. But it should not and cannot completely replace the human aspect. It is imperative to have a team of experts not only to guide customers but to react quickly to unexpected adjustments that cannot be left up to technology alone. - Mike Wilson, CCM CEO
CCM's Consolidated Intermodal Technologies Group (CIT Group) makes our Asset Management Application Suite what they are today. The experience and dedication our CIT Group brings to CCM is what powers our applications, which are key to realizing our mission of operating the most efficient and effective chassis provision models for all stakeholders.
Together our CIT Group works with other teams within the CCM organization for cross-functional collaboration, resulting in state-of-the-art technology and software applications which were created by the right combination of highly knowledgeable logistics, M&R supply chain, and technology experts. The CIT Group is comprised of a group of product specialists, project managers, business analysts, and a customer success support team.
Tom has over 30 years of experience in the transportation industry with responsibilities ranging from technical development of applications to developing IT strategies for several large corporations. Prior to CCM Tom was CIO for Interpool, Inc. where he managed two separate IT departments; one department servicing their leasing business and the other department where he was responsible for the design and development of Trac's Poolstat system. For several years Tom headed an IT consulting practice where he worked with firms to assess their IT capabilities and strategies for growing their computing platforms as well as designing their new systems. Tom attended IONA College where he received a Bachelor's of Business Administration with a major in Management and a minor in Computer Science. Recently Tom achieved a certificate in Executive Training for High Performance at University of Virginia's Darden School of Business.
Sushma Vittalarao, Director, Business Analysis & Project Management
Sushma Vittalarao is currently Director, Business Analysis & Project Management where her responsibilities are comprised of all aspects in business analysis and projects related to the Asset Management Application Suite. Prior to joining CCM, Sushma managed a global Customer support team consisting of data acquisition operations, offshore support, Tier1 support, and Technical account manager teams, providing support for analytics products in SPS Commerce, a cloud-based supply chain management company. With over 16 years experienced focused on analytics and leading cross-functional teams in developing and support Business Intelligence Solutions in the retail industry, Sushma has extensive experience managing projects for technology service companies and support for cloud based analytics products. Sushma receive her Masters in Finance from Bangalore University, India and her MBA in Information Technology from the University of Dallas. She has also achieved training in the Certified Project Management Program from Stanford University (SAPM) and is a Certified Scrum Master.
- EU Outsourcing: A leading global outsourcing provider of offshore software development services, EU Outsourcing (EUO) has over eight years of experience developing software solutions to meet the IT challenges facing US and multinational corporations such as AT&T, Atlas Van Lines, ASCO, IBM, Maersk, and many more.
- Intermodal Association of North America (IANA): IANA is North America's leading industry trade association representing the combined interests of the intermodal freight industry.
- MPC International: MPC International helps business and organizations identify opportunities by providing the right information, technology, and techniques to help successfully grow business. They provide deeper understanding of the freight and logistics industry, allowing businesses to take their right approach or innovate in a new and profound way.
- Microsoft Partner Network: A community designed to foster business growth, Microsoft partners gain instant access to exclusive resources, programs, tools, and connections.
- Automation Anywhere: an AI-powered RPA tool that automates business processes to increase productivity and ROI.
- Qlik: Qlik provides end-to-end, real-time data integration and analytics cloud platform to close gaps between data, insights, and action. By transforming data into Active Intelligence, businesses drive better decisions, improve profitability, and optimize customer relationships.
Designed to facilitate fast, efficient repair flow, the Chassis MandR Platform, which is fully integrated with CCM’s Chassis Management Application Suite, is an intuitive system
The Chassis Management System Application Integrates near real-time movement data with parameter driven business rules to produce visibility of operations. What’s more, it
The CCMShipments Application Suite replaces numerous manual practices predominantly performed by email, pen and paper, or over the phone. The application features four different
Since its inception, CIT has continued to invest and enhance the application suite looking to leverage newer technologies like, mobile technology, cloud storage and newer database management systems.